Welcome to the Parramatta Region Homelessness Interagency
The Interagency works to end homelessness in the Parramatta region. It is not a standalone organisation, but a network of services and agencies committed to preventing homelessness and supporting people experiencing homelessness and who meet bi-monthly to discuss and address issues of importance to the sector.
Here you will find information about the Interagency, how to become involved, and lots of useful information and resources relating to homelessness.
Meeting & Events
- 2010 Service Mapping Project – Detailed Listing
- Homelessness Assistance Card
- Homelessness Mental health and Incarceration Issues Forum 2014 Report
- Western Sydney SHS Brochure
- 2015 Parramatta Region Service Relationships Map
- 2010 Parramatta Region Service Relationships Map
- Local Hardship and Welfare Services
If you are seeking emergency assistance in relation to homelessness, please contact the NSW State Government information and referral service, Link to Home, on 1800 152 152.